Sunday, July 8, 2012

Why I'm Here

This is not going to be a very existential piece.  I'm not questioning why I am on this earth or why I'm important.  No, this is simply an explanation for why I'm on Blogger.

I like to write but I haven't done enough of it in the past.  I'm also at the point where I would like to share my work with other people.  I tried Tumblr but that is not a very good platform for sharing text.  This seems like a better option.

Obviously I'm new at this.  I still have to figure out how to share my stuff effectively and how to find other people's stuff.  I want to find other creative writers and see what they're up to because this is all about community.  I am optimistic.

Anyway, thank you for stopping by and I hope you stick around.  Feel free to comment on anything, I'd love to hear your opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment